Our Courses: For Modeling & Beauty Pageant Preparation
“GleamDiva provides many services to help models get onto the right path to success.”
GleamDiva offers you the chance to discover your potential and equip you with the tools that can help you get signed and promoted professional modeling work.
We encourage you to become acquainted including models and photo models also end-to-end organization any types of events.
We have many different tried and tested methods along with free advice to make your journey into pageant & modeling a safe and exciting opportunity.
Our personal development curriculum includes the following:
- Essential Interview Skills
- Voice and Dictation Skills
- Be Brief Yet Specific
- Question Handling (Preliminary Round, Prejudging, On Stage and One-on-One)
- Q & A: Personalize your answers so that you sound original
- Connecting with the Judges and Handling the Stage
- Catwalk Techniques
- Posture & Poise.
- Develop your own unique walk
- Stage Presence & Charisma
- Modeling Technique & Body Language
- Camera Walk – Modeling turns & Posing
- Modeling with Accessories
- Photographic Posing Techniques
- How to work with your face & body shape
- How to pose for High Fashion, Catalogue, Editorial Poses.
- How to work with your photographer effectively
- Finding your best angle
**(Professional Portfolio Not Included)
- Guidance on types of shoes to wear.
- Guidance on where you can buy the perfect pageant Evening Gown.
- Guidance on Swimwear, colors, styles, where you can purchase your swimwear.
- Guidance on Fun Fashion Wear, styles and where you can buy the perfect pageant Fun Fashion
- Accessories: Where to look for the perfect pageant bling!
- A guide as to what is appropriate for each round.
- Seating Etiquette, Napkin Etiquette, Food Service Etiquette,
- The Table Setting, When to Start Eating Handling Utensils, Passing the Food, Resting Utensils.
- Nutrition and Exercise
- Oral hygiene
- Basic Diet Plan
- Diet Calculator
- Why basic workout is necessary for all?
- General health and fitness
- Q & A
- Stress Management and Overcoming performance Anxiety,
- Time management
- Personality development
- Handling Peer pressure
- How to Apply Makeup: Day look and Night Look.
- Hair Advice, including styles, styling tips, and tricks of the trade.
- Beauty Secrets to have you looking the best on the day!
- Skin and Hair care
Social Media is a powerful tool in the run up to your pageant. The purpose is to ascertain where you are now, where you see your social media dreams, goals and aspirations expanding to in the future. Your social media profiles will then be assessed, you can pick up to 3 of the following:
- Your Blog/Website
Some pageantry systems will require you to raise sums of money for a charitable cause often affiliated with the pageant. Raising vital funds or awareness for causes can seem a little daunting, not to mention hard work! However this part of the contest is not to be overlooked; prizes or points may be offered for the contestant who raises the most charitable funds. Fulfill your title with this complete Lesson on Charity work. This Lesson covers fund raising, Platforms and other forms of charitable contributions are including:
- List of fun and easy Fund Raising Ideas
- Analysis of your Platform/ support to develop a Platform
- Guide to Charity Work
- Handy Templates to use when Fund Raising!
- Top Pageant Tips – everything from Butt Glue to Social etiquette
- Mind sets and Behaviors Tips of a winner
** Infront of Pageant Titleholders